What is RSS?
Do you want to be kept up to date on my posts here at LifeDestiny.net?
I have a couple ways for you to do this.Â If you would like my posts to be delivered directly to your e-mail inbox, sign up on the right side of this page where it says â€œRECEIVE POSTS BY E-MAIL FOR FREE.â€Â Your e-mail will always be kept PRIVATE.
However, there is another way to receive my posts.Â You can subscribe by RSS, read on on how to do this:
What is RSS?
RSS = Really Simple Syndication
What does RSS do?
RSS allows readers of LifeDestiny.net to receive my posts instantly to a feed reader or feed aggregator.
Where can I get RSS, or a feed reader?
To get a FREE feed reader to use the RSS technology, I highly recommend Googleâ€™s Reader.Â Just go and sign up for free.
Ok, I signed up for a feed reader, now what?
- Now that you have signed up for a feed reader, you can now subscribe by RSS to receive posts to your favorite blogs.
- To receive LifeDestiny.netâ€™s posts, click here.
- Another page will open.Â You will notice in the upper right hand corner the page has a set of options called Subscribe Options.
- If you signed up using Googleâ€™s Reader like I recommended, you will want to choose the Google icon.
- A new page will open and ask you to â€œAdd to Google Homepageâ€ or â€œAdd to Google Reader.â€
- You will want to click on â€œAdd to Google Reader.â€Â We will learn about the Google Homepage some other time.
- Now, bookmark your Google Reader page
- Whenever you want to read my posts, you can just go directly to your Google Reader page and new updates will show up.