WELCOME TO 2010!
Welcome to 2010 everyone!Â I hope you all got a chance to reflect back on what you accomplished in 2009 because we are going to be taking our lives to a whole new level here at Life Destiny!Â I pose some questions to you for 2010:
- If you have not had a time to reflect back on the year 2009 in your life, do so now.
- What did you achieve in 2009?Â Where did you succeed and where did you fall short?
- What do you want to achieve in 2010?Â If you have not had a chance go over my Setting Goals for 2010 post.
- Do you have a plan for 2010?
- What areas in your life can you improve yourself?
- Get excited for a wonderful year
The Inspiration Manifesto: How to Find Inspiration to Achieve Anything You Want
My free eBook on how to get instant inspiration to achieve anything you want will be coming out here in less than a week.Â I am working on finishing up the final thoughts, editing revising, formatting and designing.Â “The Inspiration Manifesto: How To Find Inspiration to Achieve Anything You Want” will most likely be offered as a special gift to fans of my writing and LifeDestiny.net for subscribing for FREE by receiving posts delivered to their e-mail (your e-mail will always be kept PRIVATE) inbox, opting in to my upcoming Weekly Newsletter (Will feature free giveaways, quick tips, special links, sneak peaks into upcoming additions to LifeDestiny, discounts for any products I endorse or on any upcoming books I plan to release, and other goodies).Â I also plan to somehow implement giving away The Inspiration Manifesto to those that subscribe by using their RSS (What is RSS?) reader.
The Inspiration Manifesto: How to Find Inspiration to Achieve Anything You Want will be a FREE eBook to share with anyone you think might find it useful.
Feel Free to:
- Give it away as a freebie when someone signs up for you newsletter/ezine.
- Add it to your membership site (as long as you donâ€™t charge for it)
- Use it as a bonus to your products.
- Share it with your blog readers.
However, you do not have the right to charge for The Inspiration Manifesto.
Reflecting back on your previous year is a real eye opener.Â When you do this, you begin to notice how much you actually did do or did not do.Â If you felt you had a wonderful 2009, plan to make 2010 even better.Â Think bigger, go bigger.Â Start that business you’ve been talking about for years, do whatever it is you always wanted to do but put off.Â I look forward to many great things here at LifeDestiny.net in 2010 including my first FREE eBook, increasing community members and friendships, writing, learning, teaching, and many other opportunities.Email This Post Email This Post Print This Post