UPDATE: INTERVIEW ISÂ UP @ The Man Behind Man Vs. Debt
Recently, I did an audio interview Adam Baker with Man Vs. Debt about various aspects such as how and why he started Man Vs. Debt, lifestyle design, Untemplater, his travels, and a quite few other things. Although I have some work to do on my interview skills, I felt that it went extremely well and will be posting the podcast here soon and might retain a short clipping of the audio exclusively for members of The Life Design Project Newsletter (FREE to subscribe). The interview with Baker runs around 40 minutes and really goes into quite some detail and is excellent for anyone interested in the Man behind Man vs. Debt.
Here is a Preview of my interview with Adam Baker from ManVsDebt.com. He is talking about his passions, goals, and a possible upcoming product for Man Vs. Debt.Â It was my first interview and want to apologize for the echo.Â I just ordered a headset from Newegg, so expect clear and better sounding interviews in the future.Â Also, if you do not know Baker, he has a beautiful little daughter who you hear a tiny bit towards the end.Â However, it does not take away from what Baker is saying though.
This brought up an idea that I want to pursue, which is a monthly interview with anyone related to lifestyle design. Lifestyle design can be a quite broad area, however, I will only interview those who I feel most, if not all of you can benefit from. Just a few minutes ago, I put in an order for a headset from Newegg and am putting this project into motion.
The interviews will be INFORMAL, in podcast (audio) form, and will be posted on iTunes for you to put on your iPod or whatever and will also be posted here. If it is possible between the interviewee and I, I would ultimately like it to be both audio and video. The video will be done over Skype.
The Value the Interviewee Can Benefit From the Interview Series
If you fall into one of the following areas, then the community here at Life Destiny wants to get to know you:
- Lifestyle Design
- Personal Development
- Health, Fitness, Nutrition
If you feel that you would be a beneficial interviewee to the readers of Life Destiny then PLEASE FEEL FREE to contact me and let me know some dates, times, and a short sentence or two of how you relate to Life Destiny. This will make it easier for me.
The interviewee can gain quite a few benefits from being interviewed for The Life Design Project Interview Series. Here are some of the benefits you will receive:
- Exposure to a different audience
- Opportunity to tell your story (which is very important to people)
- Learn something through the interview
- Opportunity to reflect on many things you have done or accomplished. Since the interview will be focused on you, this will provide you an opportunity to really talk about and see the things you actually have done. I have learned quite often that we just go through life without reflecting. When we actually reflect, we truly can be amazed at things we have done.
- Short biography and link to your site on The Life Design Project Interview Series page
- Opportunity for YOU and I to get to know each other
- It is fun talking and getting to tell your story and help other people
- Opportunity to be a part of something special. My plans for The Life Design Project Interview Series are quite large and you have the opportunity to help the readers/listeners of Life Destiny to build a piece of The Life Design Project Interview Series.
I hope you can see the benefit from being interviewed. I look forward to hearing from you. Let’s grow together!
The Value the Readers/Listeners Can Benefit From the Interview Series
The Life Design Project Interview Series will be quite valuable to YOU, the readers/listeners. The series will be a wonderful opportunity for quite a few things such as:
- Exposure to someone other than me
- Opportunity to hear someone’s story
- Opportunity to learn from the interview
- Opportunity to get to know someone
- Opportunity to connect with someone else through audio (and if possible video). Seeing and hearing a person provides a better connection than through text.
- Opportunity to be a part of something special. Like I mentioned above, I plan on this interview series to be a landmark for the community here at Life Destiny and you have an opportunity to be a part of that. You will have the opportunity to ask questions, provide feedback, and for those of you that are part of The Life Design Project Newsletter will get some extra benefits. You will also have the opportunity to submit requests on people you would like to see interviewed for the series. I figure to get some big name interviewees, we can bind together and make this happen.
If you are looking to get never before heard content from the Interview Series, please join the members in The Life Design Project Newsletter.
This is a really exciting opportunity for not only myself to get to meet, know, and learn from other people, but an excellent opportunity for those of you that join along here at Life Destiny to get to know and learn from some other people relating to lifestyle design. This is also a wonderful opportunity for the interviewee to benefit from.
If any of you have anybody in mind you would like me to pursue for an interview, please leave a comment or contact me and let me know.Email This Post Print This Post