Edit: Whenever I do a mindmap for a post, I plan on taking a picture of it and adding it at the end of my posts so you can see my thought processes.
Simple tip on how to build a large amount of ideas in a small amount of time
Simple Way to Brainstorm Ideas
Mindmapping is a wonderful brainstorming tool whenever you feel your creativity is lacking or slowing down. It is very easy to organize your thoughts down on paper. It is a fairly simple process, and I quickly show you how to build a quick mindmap in this video:
- Place main idea in the center
- Write down whatever comes to your mind
- Build off the smaller ideas
Example of a mindmap I did on my major and career interests on paper:
There has been quite a few times where I felt my creative juices were not flowing. So, in order for me to rev up my creativity, I usually turn to mind mapping on my dry erase board. It allows me to write down whatever pops into my head. It is truly a simple method on organizing thoughts in my head and then ultimately getting them down either through a post or whatever my project is.
Let me know what you guys think of mindmapping.
Email This Post
Get my Free eBook: The Inspiration Manifesto - Secret Inspirational Techniques Revealed, Tips, Giveaways, Promos, Inside Projects, and More Delivered to Your Inbox
- Video Introduction – About Life Destiny & Tanner
- Health Supplement Series: Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Video
- Video – Happy Holidays 2009!
- Video Review of “The New Community Rules: Marketing on the Social Web”
- Welcome to 2010 Video & The Inspiration Manifesto Update