About Life Destiny
No healthy man, in his secret heart, is content with his destiny. He is tortured by dreams and images as a child is tortured by the thought of a state of existence in which it would live in a candy-story and have two stomachs.”
H.L. Mencken, The Art Eternal, New York Evening Mail, 1918
What Is Life Destiny: Where is your life heading?
Life Destiny’s aim is to inspire you to pursue your idea of a desired lifestyle design so you too can â€œput a dent in the world!â€
I try strive for continuous improvement in all areas of my life and hope you will join me to do the same!
I vision Life Destiny as an opportunity to change peopleâ€™s lives through personal development, technology, health and fitness, entrepreneurship, and healthy lifestyle designing.
- Modernize and Innovate health and fitness, personal development, entrepreneurship, and lifestyle design
- Stimulate experimentation in health and fitness, personal development, entrepreneurship, and lifestyle design
- Integrity to Values
- Build community around the Mission, Values, Vision & Goals of Life Destiny.
- Guest Experience
- Focus is placed on helping the community of Life Destiny.
- Trust is the basis for every healthy relationship.
- Continued learning through experiences and experimentation.
- The Life Destiny community has a passion of improving in all areas of life
- Requires honesty
- Aim is to simplify entrepreneurs Â complex challenges to provide reasonable solutions
- However, simplification does not mean easy..Adversity is the test of our growth
- Life Destiny is about making change easier in life through health and fitness, personal development, technology, entrepreneurship, and lifestyle design.Â Â Constant improvement is a must!
- Change is constant.Â We will know the difference between what should never change and what should be open for change.
- Life Destiny aims to experiment, innovate and implement big ideas into our lives that are being changed every second.
- I appreciate and encourage readers of Life Destiny to comment and share with others and myself. This will be valuable in our learning while seeking to build a respected community of those seeking to improve their healthy lifestyle designs and personal development.
- Receive FREE updates from Life Destiny either by RSS (What is RSS?) or delivered by e-mail(Donâ€™t worry, your e-mail will be kept private)
While I was busy growing up balancing hockey, baseball, football, friends, family, school, and other responsibilities, I found myself quickly learning how to use the computer for more than just entertainment purposes.
Around 10 years old, I started my first online business at BestofSabu.com and also sold my first of many items sold on eBay (with one of those items being one of my step brothers, no lie. Fortunately the sale didn’t go through). Â I connected with people through the chat rooms and this is how I sold my products and drove people to my web site.
Around 12 years old, following the ease of being able to sell on eBay along with my huge interest in business, technology and an entrepreneurship, I decided to design and develop other web sites to sell items.
Learning a foundation in marketing, business, entrepreneurship, and technology skills at a young age helped get me to where I am today.
Since then, my interest in business, entrepreneurship, and technology has grown immensely.
Around my sophomore year of high school, I developed a keen interest in personal development and healthy lifestyle designs. Reading, listening and absorbing every piece of information I could find around my fatherâ€™s library. Biographies on people such as JFK and Vince Lombardi, personal development audiotapes such as Tony Robbins series, money management books including Robert Kiyosaki’s “Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money-That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!”, inspirational and persistence books such as Og Mandinoâ€™s â€œThe Greatest Salesman in the World.â€ Now with the advent of the internet and its large amounts of communication tools, information can be found everywhere.
That is why developed Life Destiny, to bring together the large amount of resources and information on entrepreneurship, lifestyle design, business, marketing, social media, health and fitness, personal development, and technologies.
I am a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University majoring in Information Sciences & Technology with an emphasis in People, Society & Organizations. This option focuses on how information technology affects social change and the delivery of information to the consumer. This option is the one most focused on people and how they are affected by technology and how they affect the use and design of technology.